A new look. A new start. Perhaps some new perspectives to add to these dormant pages.
While I conjure up some more verbose reflections on the meaning of life and the pursuit of happiness, perhaps my summer reading list will give you some sense of what’s distilling the cobwebs of my mind.
- Economics in One Lesson, Henry Hazlitt
- The Ascent of Money, Niall Ferguson
- Human Action, Ludwig Von Mises
- Winner Take All: China’s Race for Resources and What It Means For the World, Dambisa Moyo
- Fearful Symmetry: The Rise and Fall of Canada’s Founding Values, Brian Lee Crowley
- Margaret Thatcher: The Autobiography
- The Origins of the Political Order, Francis Fukuyama
- One Hundred Years of Solitude, Gabriel García Márquez
- The Secret Agent, Joseph Conrad
- A Room With A View, E.M. Forster